Dimension BST 768 3D Printer Specs and Price
Dimension BST 768 Estimated Price: $18,900
Dimension BST 768 is the entry level product of Dimension Series. This model has the maximum build size of 8x8x12 inch, with BST (breakaway support technology). You can simply remove the support materials with tools when the print finishes.
- TCP/IP 100/10 base T
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Maximum size 203 x 203 x 305mm (8 x 8 x 12in)
- ABS plastic in standard white, blue, yellow, black, red, green or steel gray colors. Custom colors can be used.
Support Structures and Removal
- Catalyst EX software automatically creates any needed support.
- Two support removal processes.
- Breakaway Support Technology – simply break away the part.
- One autoload cartridge with 922 cu. cm. (56.3 cu. in.) ABS material.
- One autoload cartridge with 922 cu. cm. (56.3 cu. in.) support material.
- .010in or .013in of precisely deposited ABS and support material.
Size and Power Requirements
- Size: 27 x 36 x 41in.
- Weight: 300lbs.
- 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz minimum15A dedicated circuit (20A recommended)
- or 220-240 VAC. 50/60Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit (10A recommended)
- Regulatory Compliance: CE/ETL
- Special Facility Requirements: None
- Catalyst EX software automatically imports STL files, orients the part, slices the file, generates support structures and creates a precise path to build your ABS model. Multiple models can be set up within the build envelope to maximize efficiency. Catalyst EX provides queue management capabilities and is able to report build time, material status and system status information notifications.